Teen & Adult classes are offered for a variety of times to fit your schedule. Our classes are eight weeks long and offered year-round in Clay (Hand-building and Wheel-Throwing), Jewelry Making (Silver Clay with Bronze and Copper Enameling), Teen Art Wednesday, and Painting & Drawing, along with special events such as Parent-Child Art Days, Date Night, Saturday Morning One-Time Art Experiences, Weekend Workshops featuring various noted artists, and more!
Upcoming Class Sessions for 2017:
- Spring II: : week of May 1st — week of June 19th
- Summer: week of June 26th — week of Aug. 14th
Upcoming Events for 2017:
Spring Teacher-Student Show & Sale - May 6 & 7
- 100% of sales go directly to the artists
- Live Music
- Art Demonstrations
- Great time to shop for unique gifts!
- Free event & fun for the whole family
Prices vary per course, view our current schedule for more information by clicking on the link below: