Advanced Drawing for Children
Teacher: Erin Drew
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. | Ages 10 – 16 yrs
- 6 weeks | $125.00 | 4 student minimum
- It is recommended that students bring their own sketchbook. The first four weeks focus on technique and process; the last two weeks the students work from a reference photo of their choosing to create a skilled 'finished product' drawing.
Upcoming 2017 Sessions:
- Summer II: week of July 24th — week of Aug 28th
- Fall: week of Sept. 11th — week of Oct. 16th
- Winter: week of Oct. 30th — week of Dec. 11th
Contact us for details via phone or visit us at the gallery! Registration is taken over the phone or in person during our gallery hours (Monday-Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm).
- Call: (407) 366-7882
- Location: 353 N. Central Ave. (SR 434), Oviedo, FL 32765
Tuition for all classes is due at registration, unless other arrangements are made. Waiting lists are taken for all classes.
Visit our website or Facebook page for the latest news, photos, and more!
This class is in sync with our Kids' Schedule of 6 week sessions.